Connect a Microsoft 365 account (formerly “Office 365”) to Zammad.
Microsoft 365 channels are a specialized kind of 📨 email channel.
This documentation part does not cover 🗝 user authentication.
If you’re already familiar with email channels, you can skip most of this—but watch out for the “Accounts” section, which has a few extra quirks due to Microsoft’s strict security measures.
- 👥 Accounts
Connect Zammad to your email provider so that it can watch your inbox, send auto-replies, and more.
(Self-hosted users may have already completed this step during new system setup.)
- 🗂️ Filters
- Make sure new tickets show up in the right place with automated, if-this-then-that rules for all incoming email.
- 📜 Signatures
- Customize signatures for all outgoing email.
- ⚙️ Settings
Manage options like:
- set the “From:” address on system notifications
- raise the limit on attachment sizes
- modify subject-line prefixes (e.g., use “AW:” instead of “RE:”)
Want to manually edit email subjects or always copy parent messages into your replies?
Check the ✍️ Composer Settings.
- 📇 Header manipulation
Manipulate auto response behavior or incoming routing.
🤓 This is a very advanced topic.