Click on a group to edit it, or click on New group to create a new group.
There you can edit the following settings:
- Name: choose a name for the group.
- Assignment timeout: the time in minutes after which the ticket’s state will revert back to unassigned after the assigned agent hasn’t worked on the ticket.
- Follow up possible: configure what happens when a customer replies to a closed ticket:
- yes: the ticket will be reopened.
- do not reopen ticket but create new ticket: the ticket will remain closed, and Zammad will instead create a new ticket for the customer’s reply.
- Assign follow ups: configure whether a closed ticket that has been reopened due to a customer’s reply should remain assigned to the last agent:
- yes: the ticket will remain to the last agent who owned it.
- no: Zammad will unassign the ticket.
- Email: choose which email address will be used as the sending address (From header) when agents reply to tickets in this group. Email addresses can be configured in Channels → Email → Accounts.
- Signature: choose which signature to use when replying to tickets in this group.
- Note: an internal note about the group that is only visible to people who can access the group management area.
- Active: choose whether the group is enabled or not. Groups cannot be deleted, they can only be set to inactive.
Eventually it should look something like this: