🚧 Self Hosted only 🚧
Below settings are only available to self hosted users. In hosted environments we’re handling these settings for you to ensure service stability.
- Proxy Settings
The proxy settings can only be saved after successfully testing the proxy connection.
- Proxy Address
Allows you to provide a proxy server if needed. This is relevant for network communication by Zammad.
It does not affect the update process or Elasticsearch.
- Username for proxy connection
- If your proxy server requires authentication, provide the username here.
- Password for proxy connection
- If your proxy server requires authentication, provide the password here.
- No proxy for the following hosts
Exception list for hosts you can’t or don’t want to reach via proxy server.