Control how Zammad sends and receives email.
- 👥 Accounts
Connect Zammad to your email provider so that it can watch your inbox, send auto-replies, and more.
(Self-hosted users may have already completed this step during new system setup.)
- 🗂️ Filters
- Make sure new tickets show up in the right place with automated, if-this-then-that rules for all incoming email.
- 📜 Signatures
- Customize signatures for all outgoing email.
- ⚙️ Settings
Manage options like:
- set the “From:” address on system notifications
- raise the limit on attachment sizes
- modify subject-line prefixes (e.g., use “AW:” instead of “RE:”)
Want to manually edit email subjects or always copy parent messages into your replies?
Check the ✍️ Composer Settings.